Several weeks ago, a Classic Distributor asked me to create Jeopardy questions for his weekly sales meeting. He planned to test his Account Executives and Project Managers on their knowledge of Classic products and services. I thought I’d share them with you.
Below are all the answers and then the corresponding questions. So grab your buzzer and discover how well you know Classic? Share your score for a chance to win a prize.
The Classic Exhibits Jeopardy Game
- Answer: The Classic system named for the first explorer to circumnavigate the globe.
- Answer: The system named for the Native American woman who accompanied Lewis and Clark and served as the official interpreter for the expedition.
- Answer: Bo Derek and this Classic hybrid system share this descriptive, head-turning name.
- Answer: Standard powder-coat colors include black, silver, yellow, red, blue, green, and white.
- Answer: This portable hybrid system requires no tools – All Knob Assembly.
- Answer: SEG
- Answer: Aero Overhead
- Answer: From 80 to 95 lbs.
- Answer: Classic’s closest strategic partner and the company that prints all its tension fabric graphics.
- Answer: The most versatile and varied of Classic’s hybrid display lines (also the original hybrid line).
- Answer: The most successful product line launch in Classic’s history (introduced within the past two years).
- Answer: Which two lines are mostly knob assembly, but still require the hex key tool for base plates and counters?
- Answer: This search tool contains over 1400 exhibit designs.
- Answer: This product line relies primarily on Silicone Edge Graphics (SEG).
- Answer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answer: Eco-systems Sustainable Exhibits
- Answer: 289
- Answer: SEGUE Sunrise Portable Hybrid Display
- Answer: Eco-systems Sustainable, Brumark Flooring, and Optima Graphics
- Answer: We’re not just different. We’re better.
- Answer: Past Five Days
- Answer: My Gallery
- Answer: MODUL Aluminum Extrusions
- Answer: Design Monday
- Answer: Miracle, MOR, and Mirror
- Answer: Peek-a-Booth
- Answer: 10 business days
- Answer: 15 business days
- Answer: Die-cut foam packaging
- Answer: EO and S
- Answer: Complimentary Design Services
- Answer: Shared Success
- Answer: Sacagawea, Perfect 10, and Magellan
- Answer: Euro LT
- Question: What is the Magellan Hybrid Portable Display (Ferdinand Magellan)?
- Question: Sacagawea
- Question: What is the Perfect 10?
- Question: What are no charge color options for the Perfect 10 Portable Hybrid Display?
- Question: What is the Perfect 10 (or Perfect 20) Portable Hybrid System.
- Question: What is Silicone Edge Graphics?
- Question: What is the name of the hanging sign system from Classic Exhibits?
- Question: What is the average weight of a packed roto-molded with wheels?
- Question: Who is Optima Graphics in Fenton, MO?
- Question: What is Visionary Designs?
- Question: What is the Sacagawea Portable Hybrid line
- Question: What is Sacagawea and Magellan?
- Question: What is Exhibit Design Search (or Design Search on your site)?
- Question: What is SEGUE? (which is why it is named SEGue)
- Question: What is the generic email address for Project Management/Customer Service at Classic Exhibits?
- Question: What is . . . (1) A sister company of Classic Exhibits, (2) The Greenest Exhibit Company in the World, (3) Available on Exhibit Design Search in the Eco-Smart Galleries, or (4) Available to Bay Area Exhibits clients since BA is a Classic Exhibits Distributor?
- Question: What is the number of counters, pedestals, and workstation designs available in Exhibit Design Search?
- Question: What is . . . (1) Lowest priced hybrid display by Classic at $2575 with graphics, (2) The only tool-less SEG display in the world, or (3) The ideal alternative for the pop up weary customer.
- Question: What companies/products are included in Exhibit Design Search, in addition to Classic Exhibits?
- Question: What is the tagline for Classic Exhibits?
- Question: What is the daily photo gallery from Classic Exhibits, accessible in Exhibit Design Search via the Photos button?
- Question: What is the online tool in Exhibit Design Search for collecting display ideas and sending them to clients?
- Question: What is the extrusion system that Classic Exhibits uses to build all its hybrid displays such as Perfect 10, Sacagawea, Visionary Designs, Magellan, and SEGUE?
- Question: What is the weekly design email broadcast from Classic Exhibits that showcases the latest designs?
- Question: What are three popular designs within the Magellan Hybrid product line?
- Question: What are the online webcams where distributors and clients can view exhibits in Classic’s Setup/QC area?
- Question: What is tThe typical lead time for a 10 x 10 display, excluding pop ups and Quick Ship Displays?
- Question: What is the typical lead time for a 10 x 20 display, excluding pop ups and Quick Ship Displays?
- Question: What is the standard packaging for Sacagawea, Perfect 10, and Magellan displays?
- Question: What are the two pop up display systems from Classic Exhibits?
- Question: How much Classic charges for any initial design rendering and one revision?
- Question: What is the guiding principle behind Classic’s relationship with distributors?
- Question: What are the three portable hybrid systems from Classic Exhibits?
- Question: What is the modular laminate system from Classic Exhibits?
Email your score to me to win a Classic Exhibits Fleece Vest (Deadline: 3/31/11) . Two winners will be selected from a random drawing.
Click on the Comments link and share your experience.
Tags: Classic Exhibits, Eco-systems Sustainable Exhibits, Euro LT, Exhibit Design Search, Magellan, My Gallery, Optima Graphics, Past 5 Days, Perfect 10, Sacagawea
OK, this was seriously fun!!!
(Maybe you should try it on Watson!)