Virtual Virtual Virtual
It’s new. It’s confusing. It’s a little scary. But no one expects you to be an expert on virtual exhibits. You do, however, need to understand the basics. Let us help.
- Last Tuesday, Kevin and Katina covered virtual exhibits in a detailed webinar. If you were unable to attend the live event, here’s the recorded version.
- We’ve added three virtual exhibit examples to Exhibit Design Search. Explore one inline and two islands. Then share them with clients who are anxious about the virtual exhibit they desperately need for their fall shows.
- Every day we present virtual exhibits to distributors and their clients. EVERY SINGLE DAY. Don’t go it alone. We know the questions to ask and the answers to your client’s concerns. Invite us to participate in those calls and presentations.
Even if the pandemic subsides in two or three months, virtual exhibits, virtual trade shows, and hybrid events are now a permanent tool in the event and trade show toolbox. Capiche?
Together Again Expo
By now, you know that TAE was held in Orlando and that it went well. No surprises. No drama. Kevin, Katina, and Jen attended on behalf of Classic Exhibits. For those who were unable to attend in-person, here’s the recorded session.
In addition, Kevin was interviewed by both Marlys Arnold and Tim Patterson on their vlogs about his TAE experience:
- Virtual Lunch with Maryls Arnold & Kevin Carty
- Monday Morning Coffee with Tim Patterson and Kevin Carty
“So what’s selling?” We hear that question a lot.
- Safety Dividers. Most are customized solutions for offices, schools, banks, government buildings, and medical facilities.
- Cubicle Height Extenders. We receive requests and orders nearly every day in all three colors: silver, black, and white.
- Hand Sanitizer Stands and Dispensers. The crazy “gotta have 20 right now” is over. Customers now order one and two, especially the MOD-9004 and MOD-9009 versions.
- LED Lightboxes and SEG Frames. Not for trade shows, but for corporate and retail environments. Mostly wall-mounted frames.
- Virtual Exhibits. This shouldn’t surprise you as exhibitors adapt to virtual trade shows in Q3 and Q4.
- Exhibit Design. Not every exhibitor is sitting on their hands. Many are anticipating a return to live trade shows and asking for designs. They want to finalize their design, even if they wait to order until later in the year.
A Not-So-Hidden Website
You ask us about aluminum extrusions ALL THE TIME. Like shapes, sizes, compatible accessories, and if the .dxf file of a specific extrusion is available to download. We’re happy to provide you with that information but, we would be lying if we didn’t sigh a little when you ask. Why? Because it’s available online. Many Classic distributors have never visited www.classicmodul.com which has been active since 2005. It’s time to correct that. Here’s what you’ll find there:
- Profiles like Squares, Rounds, and Rectangles
- SEG, Lightbox, and Gravitee Profiles
- Photos and Dimension Drawings
- .DXF files
- Online Digital Catalog (PDF)
Two examples: the Z 45 and S 40 are pretty common extrusions for safety dividers. Do we still want you to call us when you have an extrusion question? Absolutely! After all, the CM website doesn’t have pricing, availability or lead times. But, if you just need to see your options or download a CAD file, then head to the ClassicMODUL website first.