- Exhibit marketing is more than just selling from a booth space
- Trade shows allow companies to showcase their achievements, build their business, and maintain their competitive edge
- You can learn to be an exhibit marketing guru. Become certified
- Understand and track your ROI. Creating a well-defined budget is the best method to track and manage your total investment in a particular show
- If you need help, rely on your local exhibit consultant or contract with an exhibit consulting firm
What is Exhibit Marketing?
Exhibit marketing is all about marketing your products or services to buyers at expositions, conferences, and trade shows. A successful exhibit marketing program will be rewarded with increased revenues, referrals, and industry networking. The goal is to understand how exhibit marketing differs from the other types of marketing.
Exhibit marketing is more than just selling from a booth space. For many industries, it’s about bringing people and companies together to promote accomplishments, stimulate thought, share knowledge, build relationships, spur the competitive spirit, and reward entrepreneurial efforts. Exhibit marketing not only introduces buyers to sellers, but also fuels the competitive spirit by filling a hall with competitors, partners, and suppliers, each with goals and dreams of success. Trade shows allow companies to showcase their achievements, build their business, and maintain their competitive edge.