May Your Rocket’s Red Glare . . . and Your Bombs Burst in Air
July is here and it’s off with a BANG! Even in this shortened week, business is booming, and by the looks of the quotes you are sending us, the remainder of the month looks to be busy.
We sincerely appreciate it and welcome the opportunity to work with you to serve your client’s needs.
Here are some odds and ends:
1. Just a quick reminder to check the Specials Gallery in Exhibit Design Search and the weekly Lightning Deal.
- FREE iPresent Presentation Software Trial Offer with Purchase of an iPad Kiosk
- Purchase a MOD-1365 iPad Stand for $89 (reg. $425) with any Sacagawea, Magellan, or Perfect 10 Kit (thru 8/15)
- Summer Savings on Select Intro Portable Displays (thru 8/31)
- Special Savings on Many 20 ft. Hybrid Island Designs (thru 7/31)
2. On Tuesday, July 7, expect an ebroadcast about a new Classic Rental Solutions Program. This program has NEVER EVER been offered before in our industry. It’s clever. And it puts money back into your pocket with each successful rental. My compliments to Jim Shelman, the GM of CRS, for his ingenuity.
3. Finally, if case you call us on Friday the 11th around lunch time and we don’t answer quite as quickly, it’s because we’re chowing down at our Annual Classic BBQ and Potluck. If it’s anything close to previous years, we may go into a food coma after 12:30 pm. Look for photos on our Facebook page.
So . . . let me keep this short so I can get to my overeating, fireworks, rodeo watching, and sleeping in.
Happy July to you and yours. Please, on behalf of the Classic Family, have a safe and enjoyable summer. Eat more than you should, enjoy the family time, and get ready for what looks to be a busy summer.