I trust you enjoyed your Holiday Season and were able to recharge your batteries as we head into 2012.
As is typical, the end of the year has been BUSY, especially the past two weeks with budget dumping orders as well as projects for the first three months of the year.
My annual “State of the Company” letter is nearly completed, and I hope to have it ready for next week’s blog.
Until then, here are several of the more widely read blog posts from 2011. Enjoy (and please share).
- 10 Misconceptions about Trade Shows and Trade Show Marketing
- Looking for a Deal is Easy . . .
- What’s the Expiration Date on Your Client’s Display? 20 Clues It’s GONE BAD.
- Should a Custom House Care about Portables?
- Excellent Interview in Event Design Magazine
- Trade Show Bullies
- When Imitation IS NOT the Sincerest Form of Flattery
- 10 Basic Business Rules in a Broken Economy
- Pity the Poor Pop Up Display
- When Trade Shows Don’t Make Sense
- Ten “Guaranteed” Techniques to Get Traffic to Your Booth
- What’s Your Corporate Culture?
Best wishes from the Classic Family. May your New Year be filled with joy and prosperity.