There’s nothing quite like the Perfect 10 Portable Hybrid Display . . . Easily recognizable, utterly unforgettable. When you name a product Perfect 10, it had better be perfect and with Perfect 10 you get flawless performance at every trade show. Look to Perfect 10 and Perfect 20 Portable Hybrid Displays for an exhibit that blends large graphics, sexy curves, and portable assembly into a stunning trade show exhibit at a sweet price.
For more specifics, see the Perfect 10 FAQ’s below.
1. What is a portable hybrid exhibit?
Generally, portable hybrid displays incorporate aluminum extrusion, tension fabric, and other display components to create a modern-looking tabletop or inline display. For a more comprehensive explanation, refer to the article: 10 Things to Consider Before Buying a Portable Hybrid Display.
Our portable hybrids assemble primarily with attached knobs, and the designs are unlike any other hybrids in the world: upscale, contemporary, and very affordable.
2. What makes Perfect 10 different from your other hybrid systems, such as Visionary Designs, Magellan, and Sacagawea?
Perfect 10 assembles without tools and comes in a mind-boggling assortment of color and shape options, all included in the standard price.There’s no other display like Perfect 10, because not other system has the patented Perfect 10 S-Shape.
Sacagawea blends upscale design with aggressive pricing that’s perfect for anyone looking for a lightweight hybrid display. Choose from three attractive design series, 65 compact and versatile displays, and terrific 10 ft. and 20 ft. configurations with multiple options.
With Visionary Designs, anything is possible – portable, modular, custom, and custom-hybrid designs. Visionary Designs can be any size, any shape, any configuration. Think of the display kits as idea generators rather than final designs.
Anyone who loves curves, loves Magellan because the kits are all about curved metal and large tension fabric graphics. The most popular have been the Miracle and MOR, which (not surprisingly) are also the most affordable.
3. What are the key features of Perfect 10?
- Sizes: Table Tops, 10 x 10, 10 x 20, Banner Stands, Pedestals, and Workstations.
- Kits: 38 standard kits.
- Curved Aluminum Extrusions: Mostly curved extrusions using MODUL S40 for verticals and custom Z33 horizontals.
- Graphics: One or two large tension fabric graphics. Example: 8 ft x 5.8 ft and 8 ft x 2 ft (VK-1507) with possible direct print graphics. Velcro tension fabric connections.
- Assembly: ALL attached knob assembly and hinged components. Individual numbered parts with detailed setup instructions.
- Colors: (9) Sintra/Plex wing colors. (7) Powder-coat extrusion colors.
- Packaging: LT-550 Portable roto-molded case(s) with die-cut foam inserts.
Bottom Line: Competitively priced, mostly curved extrusions, all knob assembly, large graphics, more options. The Perfect 10 System epitomizes high design and offers the most standard options of any portable hybrid in the world.
4. What is a tension fabric graphic?
Tension fabric graphics attach to a frame so the fabric is taut edge-to-edge, creating “tension.” Typically, the graphic has Velcro hook sewn along the border, usually top and bottom, and attaches to Velcro loop on the frame. A silicone bead or welting can also be sewn to the edge of the tension fabric graphic. Those are referred to as Silicone Edge Graphics(SEG).
What are the benefits of fabric graphics vs. traditional first surface graphics?
- Flexibility. An array of fabric options and finishing exists. Fabric graphics can be adapted to just about any hardware
- Storage and Shipping. Fabric is lighter than many other graphics. Fold your graphics neatly when in storage and take up much less space.
- Care. Fabric graphics can be washed and steamed and are just as durable and long lasting as traditional graphics.
- Lightweight. Larger graphics weigh less, perfect for draping or creating space definition.
- Cost. More image bang for the buck!
- Green. There are the obvious transportation and storage benefits. Even more exciting is the growing list of fabric options created from recycled materials.
- No Glare. Fabric is the perfect choice for media walls or any backdrop that is being photographed or filmed.
- Versatility. Fabric can be applied to most display and hardware options and is perfect for skinning or covering displays or objects. Custom covers can be created to drape over objects, wrap, or completely pillowcase them!
5. How do you clean dye sublimation fabric graphics?
We recommend washing in your washing machine, cold setting, with a mild detergent and letting air dry. Please do NOT dry clean.
Next, Intro Fabric Panel Displays FAQ.